With Apologies to Brooklyn Bar Association...


I didn't realize that when I named this blog that there may be confusion with another "Brooklyn Barrister". But, after a simple Google search, I found the publication run by the Brooklyn Bar Association. Not being a member myself (I'm working mostly out of Manhattan now, and have pledged my allegiance to NYCLA), I didn't even think to look for it.

So much for me being clever.... I should've known that I couldn't think up a catchy name that wasn't already out there! Not the greatest of moves on my part! Not the first time I screwed up, sure won't be the last.

As a means of atonement, I encourage everyone to check out the Brooklyn Bar Association's website - and further encourage you to use them as a resource if you legal counsel in Brooklyn.

No comments: